Welcome to the Brown Cancer Center Faculty Home Page
Office Phone: 502-852-2522
Medical Oncology/Hematology Fellowship Coordinator:
Office Phone: 502-562-3829
Program Coordinator, Senior:
Faculty Listing and Endowed Chairs
Brown Cancer Center Members
New Non-Exempt/Classified Time Reporting Approval
*Effective 11/25/16 for Current Non-Exempt Employees. Effective 12/01/16 for FLSA Changes/Conversion.*
Deadlines and Formats
The following reports are based on Calendar Year (January 1 - December 31):
- Annual Publications - CV is required. Click here to view the School of Medicine mandatory format.
- Colleague Teaching Evaluations - Division coordinator will notify you when the evaluation is due for your review/signature.
- Work Assignment - If you would like to discuss your work assignment, please schedule a meeting with Dr. Jason A. Chesney, M.D., Ph.D., Division Chief.
- Anticipated/Amended Absences - Division coordinator will notify you of any action required.
- PBSI Annual Evaluation - Completed by your Division Chief. There is no action required from faculty.
The following reports are based on Academic Year (July 1 - June 30):
Links to Division Leave Policies
New Hire General Information
- Benefits at a Glance (printable overview of UofL benefits)
- UofL Benefits Website - For detailed benefits plan coverage and eligibility information or for questions related to your personal benefits, please contact:
Benefits not related to Retirement Plan: Michaeline Miller (502-852-3632 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
403(b) and 457(b) Retirement Plan: Kathy Hite (502-852-3555 or email@example.com)
Miscellaneous Items of Interest
- Visa Related Information: Contact Saira Malik at 502-852-2522 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employee Information Update Form - Please use this form to notify us of name/address/phone/degree changes. You will also need to update your information in ULink.
- Notary Public Contact Information - The following BCC staff member is currently certified as a Notary Public for Jefferson County, Kentucky. Please be sure to contact her in advance to schedule an appointment for notary services:
Office Location: BCC, 2nd floor Administration
Restricted Faculty Information (Login Access Only)